Full Screen Mode
When working with your entries and other elements in your account, you will see a lot of overlays. If you prefer to see things bigger, you can make the screen larger using the expand icon in the upper right corner. It can be reduced to the smaller overlay by clicking this icon again.
Your Media and Entry lists utilize dynamic tables with interactive features.
FILTER & SEARCH
- Use the Filter to reduce the items in your list based on specific factors. Only those options that will apply to items in your list will show. You can select one or multiple filters.
- Use the Search to look for specific words in your list.
- NOTE: You can apply both Filters and a Search together.
NOTE: You can remove any applied searches or filters with the "X" on each one on the left.
- Click the top of a column to sort your list by that field.
- An arrow will appear to show you how your list is currently being sorted.
- Click once for ascending order, again for descending order, and a third time to remove the sort.
Using Your Entry List
After you have created your entry, you can make edits from your Open Entries page.
All fields marked with must be fulfilled to complete and submit your entry.
View Full Entry
- Click the Edit icon to open and view all information for your entry.
- Once opened, you can edit each section on your entry in this overlay.
- NOTE: Each section must be saved.
Edit Entry In Table
- Click the triangle on the left of your entry to expand it in your list.
- You can use the tabs to view each section for your entry. Click that section's edit icon to make any changes.
- NOTE: Clicking the Entry ID or Status on your entry will also expand it.